MENU

Slide

Friday, August 18, 2006

sorry guys! haven't been updating for soooooo long!
last week we went to sentosa!
we had lots of fun, hehee
and of cos, i took my chance to tease my "scaredy-cat" darling too!
he's scared of heights! hehee so cute right?

see darling! i'm not scared! soooo, DON'T BE!




see, we took a picture with that MERLION!


the 4Dmagix was hilarious!
the frigging water spraying part was super funny,
everyone was like so shocked.
but i don't like the air-con AT ALL!
SOOOOO COOLLDDD! BBBRRRRRRR!


my SEXAY! look at those bulging muscles, WEE-WEET!



kiss me kiss me! look at my cocky face! &my sweet baby ((:




humph!



yes flor, i lovvveeee irritating you. hehee.


btw, my o'lvl english oral wasn't so bad.
i was frigging nervous!


dennis : relax relax relax!

fidel: cannot luhh! i feel like peeing!
even my neck's aching from being so nervous!

dennis: walao! then go poly you die le loh! presentation how?

fidel: argh! buitahan!


but in the end it wasn't so bad lah.
hehee PHEW!


i finally met up with my bestie, jeline today!
i miss her so muchhhhhh!
went to pepperlunch for dinner,
then went to buy hay for my babies!
hehee

No comments: